#Sparklingwomanonradio, Solid FM sensational Female Presenter Ify Melody Celebrate Her Birthday Today - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Friday 21 July 2017

#Sparklingwomanonradio, Solid FM sensational Female Presenter Ify Melody Celebrate Her Birthday Today





By Eric Patrick



One of the most beautiful, energetic, brave, sexy and charming presenter Solid FM Queen celebrate her birthday today July 21 2017.


What she says


My journey into Broadcasting —( About 
Ify Melody)

I am Ifeoma Melody Ajumobi aka Ify Melody from anambra state, your #SparklingWomanOnRadio.  I am easy going, fun to be with, but quite strict; of course you don’t treat life with a kids glove.

CAREER LIFE

I have a natural, strong flair and passion for media. It took me a while to harness this talent and follow my passion but I knew that the media is a force I can’t disconnect from at an early age. Growing up, I was addicted to TV and later on radio came into the picture too. I was eager to be a voice people could listen to and I had to start from somewhere.

At a very early age (childhood) I engaged in public speaking; both in church and in school.  I was always nominated to represent my group. I tilted towards the debating society a lot in those days. Looking back to those moments, I smile and marvel at the power of purpose and destiny. It's interesting.

Even though I knew of this flair for media quite early I ended up studying microbiology, because there’s this trend or believe that every intelligent child should be a doctor or lawyer. My parents would not have supported me if I  whispered the word mass communication or theatre arts as a course to study in school. I was also not very sure of myself at that time.  I was still going through a process of self discovery. My zeal for the media or creative arts didn’t drip away, not even a drop of it.

In University, Ebony State University (EBSU) I was always anchoring events (mostly fellowship) as the MC.  I was really good at it, and people enjoyed it. I did a lot of singing too.  I anchored Rotary events few times but was not really out there at general departmental or faculty events, so I was really surprised when during graduation l got the award as the best voice in my faculty, that overwhelmed me and meant a lot to me. It was a wake-up call for me to key into my passion with full force.

During NYSC I made sure I got posted to Port Harcourt, so I could hook up with an uncle Nwaobi Orakwue who is a media guru. I was favored by God and I got what I wanted. 




I found out his story was also similar to mine. He read Urban and regional planning but through the help of Pete Edochie her discovered his gift in broadcasting. Working with my uncle was amazing; he gave me my first media exposure. I was opportuned to visit amazing radio houses and Studios [Rhythm FM, Family Love FM, Treasure FM and some others] for the first time.  It was a thrilling and educative time . 



 I learnt how to produce jingles and documentaries, how to be creative, exceptional and excellent minded. We produced a lot of documentaries for top notch organizations such as SPDC, Mobil, Agip , FRSC just to mention a few.  I didn’t stop there, I understood the importance of self development and went for personal media trainings in Port Harcourt which exposed me further. 

Worthy of note is that before my Port Harcourt experience, Cosmo FM inspired and moved me to the edge of my imagination. I was so inspired by their presenters Wanita and my good friend Zoe,  who was also an outstanding singer.

 I even aspired to work there at that time, but I didn't have the guts to apply (self confidence issues) and being a presenter was all I dreamt of most especially TV. There has always been a very strong pull in this area , I made a decision to answer that call fully and gave it my All and that is why I am where I am today; an OAP with Solid FM. Solid FM wasn’t my first shot, so when the opportunity came I didn’t take it for granted. I joined the station as a stringer, but today it's a different ball game.


THE ADVANTAGE


Radio has given me an opportunity to be an inspiration to many. I didn't realize how much impact I could make until I started handling my own shows on Solid FM. I could inform and educate the masses simultaneously and it’s really a dream come true.

When you broadcast you achieve that with thousands of people if not millions all at once. It's a powerful tool for communication. It doesn’t only connect you to people; it exposes you to the world and widens your horizon. In a world where it’s difficult to find a comfort zone, I and my passion met each other half way. I love my job!


MY OTHER AREAS OF INTEREST

Besides Public speaking, I have a wide range of interest. I love Music, Writing, Dancing, Tourism (traveling to see new places and people), Photography (my second passion) though not sure between it and music which one is stronger. I also love teaching people, reading and learning new things.

One other thing I enjoy doing is working with humble people and those who are passionate about what they do. Those who are always willing to learn and impact what they know on others. These set of people inspire me so much.
I love fashion and have a flair for it too.



Wow!! How can I fail to mention the fact that I really love movies and to sell good stuff? 

I am a good marketer and I can also act. Oh yeah, I did drama once in school and I wouldn't mind acting a movie now.

As a marketer, I get motivated to market when I see a very good product that needs visibility, especially when it is what people need.  I have sold phones, recharge cards, perfumes, clothes and other things. It started in school and continued afterwards. 

I still market and sell local rice while I connect people to Solid FM for advertisement/publicity.

I also publicize ‘Mel Media’; my personal media company that does voice over, jingle productions, documentaries, video adverts, event managements and more. 

I believe I am a work in process, and I have so much to offer. This is actually not the end of my story, but the beginning!


contact details:

Reach her on her social media accounts:

👇

Twitter  @melmedia2013
Instagram  @ifymelody1
FB.   @ify Melody Ajumobi
YouTube  Melmedia. Tv
LinkedIn   Ifeoma Ajumobi

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

Youtube

Linkedin


See more photos below:




7 comments:

Post Bottom Ad