Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Friday 21 July 2017

Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date


Mine was when I was In secondary school. Boarding house.

Me and my partner John will sneak to the back of girls hostel and to their dump yard looking for used sanitary pads grin

Then we be like na Bolu go get this one , #No bolu never fit start to dey menstruate na Laide Go get am # Laide sef still be small girl na precious e go be.. grin

Until one day we were caught . The rest was history. Never seen old victor since then. So many years down the line now. I miss that dude die


2. Still in secondary school I asked a girl in class if she was a virgin. The idiot headed straight like a raging bull into the staff room to report. I was severely dealt to the extent my niggas had to use balm to massage my ass for me in the hostel later that night. No exagerration, I received more than 500 strokes of cane from diffrent teachers that day.

3. Thirdly I was about 23 yrs of age that year. I defaecated on my body. I was suffering from dirrheoa. NYSC camp Adamawa. There was no money so I had to depend on camp food to survive. I later regretted it. It happened during parade. As I ran straight towards the dorm the soldiers were confused as to what was chasing me and ran after me. When they saw my condition they pitied me and even help me get water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad