BBNaija 2018: I want to marry Cee-c – Singer, Small Doctor - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Wednesday 4 April 2018

BBNaija 2018: I want to marry Cee-c – Singer, Small Doctor

BBNaija 2018: I want to marry  Cee-c – Singer, Small Doctor


Legendary Nigerian singer, Small doctor has disclosed his intention to have a relationship with Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c.

The singer writing on his Twitter page said he was waiting for controversial housemate, Cee-c to return to Nigeria and propose marriage to her, if not Cee-c no other woman he added.

According to him, he needed a drama queen in his life.

He wrote “I’m just waiting for Cee-C to be back home. I just wanna wife her straight up.
“I’m excited already, I need a drama queen in my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad