I think Magnus Abe is daring me, I won’t support his governorship aspiration’ – Amaechi threatens - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Monday 12 February 2018

I think Magnus Abe is daring me, I won’t support his governorship aspiration’ – Amaechi threatens

Ahead of the 2019 gubernatorial election, Former Rivers state governor now Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has vowed not to support the governorship bid of one of his former ploitical allies, Magnus Abe

Ahead of the 2019 gubernatorial election, Former Rivers state governor now Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has vowed not to support the governorship bid of one of his former ploitical allies, Magnus Abe, who now represents Rivers South East constituency in the senate.

Both men had joined forces in 2015 to stop the election of the current governor, Nyesom Wike. It appears they are no longer best of friends but they however remain in the same political party, APC.

Speaking over the weekend at an Ikwerre council meeting in Rivers state, Amaechi vowed not to support Abe’s election bid. He informed the elders in Ikwerre that he will use the vote from their constituency which makes us half of the total votes in the state, to frustrate Abe’s bid.

There is no fight in the APC. I am not in any way stopping Abe from running for the governorship (position), but what I know is that I will not support him. Abe is daring me; an Ikwerre son. He is abusing me every day. I will ensure I use Ikwerre vote on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad