Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It- Bobrisky's Gateman - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Thursday 9 November 2017

Police Beat & Threw My Oga Over The Gate Because I Locked It- Bobrisky's Gateman

Bobrisky's security guard Jacob has spoken about his boss' arrest for the first time. Jacob who often features in the cross dresser;s videos reluctantly said in an interview.

Bobrisky's security guard Jacob has spoken about his boss' arrest for the first time. Jacob who often features in the cross dresser;s videos reluctantly said in an interview.

“I was not around when the police came to the house to arrest my Oga. I went to buy coke and groundnut. One of our neighbours told me they beat him up and threw him over the gate like a ckicken because I locked it before I left! I am not happy over the whole drama going on now.

Is it now a crime for someone to do their thing in this country without people interfering? 

My Oga asked me not to talk anymore please leave me alone!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad