Madam Taraba: Will You Marry Me? - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Monday 16 October 2017

Madam Taraba: Will You Marry Me?

Madam Taraba: Will You Marry Me?


Ever since you came into our consciousness with that your bold statement and your continued posture as it concerns your position vis-a-vis your support for this your one-in-town godfather, I have been making subtle investigations about your marital status.

I really would like to marry you if you are available and if you are not, I will not mind going into strenuous negotiations with your husband in a bid to reach a mutually acceptable position that will see you resume as the newest Duchess of Shomolu. The reason for this my interest in you is simply because of your outright boldness and courage in an environment of sycophants and two-faced marabouts that pretend to be selfless while feathering their own nests. I am really not interested in the reasonableness or otherwise of your position but in the fact that you were bold enough to say what you said. Sweetheart, it takes a lot of courage to stand in front of a nation of over 100 million people to spew out such “crap” and own it.

Lesser beings would have claimed “printer’s devil” but you stood firm o and even continued to make more annoying claims.

You see why I have fallen in love with you because with someone like you in my house, all these yeye people fighting for my Dukeship and throne – will have you to contend with.

You will stand firmly by me, and profess your support for my reign even though I really have not done anything tangible for my people except go on social media and marry as many women that I can possibly marry.

Seriously speaking sha, I think you should just resign because we are facing very serious challenges as a nation and really do not need this type of distraction. A serious political player is swearing by a leader for the sole reason that he is “my godfather”.

You people are not just tired. I will rather vote for Biafra and join them rather than see an Atiku Presidency. What is it? Is it by force, must he be President at all costs even at 75 years? Abeg, you people should leave the stage and let the newer generation who really understand global economic and political dynamics take the reins of power and see what they can do with it. Madam, if our President will not be naïve enough to sack you, you sef go na. Abi how can you be serving two leaders or can you marry two husbands? Choose ye today who ye shall follow, Buhari, Atiku or me? You cannot choose all three of us. Choose today mummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad