Drama as Kenyan pastor is caught red handed having sex with his pregnant sister-in-law (watch video] - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Thursday 3 August 2017

Drama as Kenyan pastor is caught red handed having sex with his pregnant sister-in-law (watch video]


One Pastor Timothy Wanyioke was caught pants down with his 21-year-old pregnant sister-in-law in Nyeri Town, Kenya on Wednesday.

The 40-year-old bishop and his lover, Scholar Kariuki were caught having sex by the latter's husband Kariuki Macharia.

After finding the two in his one-bedroom house, Macharia descended on Wanyoike with kicks and blows, saying the two had been having the illicit affair for the last four year.


He said he had been monitoring his wife’s text messages and decided to lay a trap by pretending he was away on a field assignment.

Residents trooped to the estate and followed the drama which included the pastor’s attempt to defend himself.

Wanyoike’s wife, Margaret, also joined the scuffle and started beating him in anger.

2 comments:

  1. All thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of hepatitis B, you Can also reach him for a similar issues on +2349059942347

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW BABA OLA OGOOLUWA HELP GROW MY BUSINESS IN NIGERIA.... BABA OLA OGOOLUWA IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS... call or Whatsapp Baba (+2347089199188) I was a young lady going through difficult times, my marriage was broken, my business was failing, feeding became a problem, One day I came across a testimony on the Internet about the good works of Baba Ola Ogooluwa how he helped a young lady to bring back her husband who divorced her a long time ago. I never believed until I contacted him, and he told me things I would do to make my business Grow and I followed his instructions, now my life has changed from grass to grace, my business is going higher everyday, can't keep it to myself because I know a lot of people needs help... If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any life problem, please call or whatsapp Baba Ola Ogooluwa on +2347089199188 Get your Lover Back, Fruit Of The Womb, Fibroid, Business Boom, Financial Breakthrough, Get Rich Without Ritual, Do As I Say, Bad Dream, Promise And Fail, Epilepsy, Land/Court Case, Mental Disorder, Political Appointment, Visa Approval, Cancer, Examination Success, Spend And Get Back, Good Luck, Natural Health, Hypertension, Stroke, Sickle Cell, Impotence, Win Court Case, Promotion At Work, Commanding Tone, Protection Ring, Marriage Success, Love Ring, Favor Ring, Recover Lost Glory, Spiritual Power For Men Of God, Travel Success Ring, Job Success, Lotto/Pool Win, And Many More. Call or Whatsapp BABA Ola Ogooluwa on +2347089199188 to put an end to your problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad