China nursery blast: 'Seven dead' in Jiangsu explosion - WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT.

WELCOME TO THEWATCHNEWS. : WORLD  NEWS  &  ENTERTAINMENT.

Reaching The World With The Best.

Breaking

Thursday, 15 June 2017

China nursery blast: 'Seven dead' in Jiangsu explosion




Seven people are reported dead in an explosion at a
 nursery in China, state media says.

Official news agency Xinhua said the blast had taken
 place near a kindergarten in Fengxian county in the 
eastern province of Jiangsu.

It is not clear how many children, if any, are among the
casualties.

The cause of the blast is not clear. A local police official
confirmed the incident and said it was under investigation.

The explosion is believed to have happened when children were leaving the school in the afternoon.

Chinese news website Sohu quoted a local shop owner
as saying a loud blast had been heard at about 17:00 local time, and thought it might be a gas explosion at a nearby 
food outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad